Language :Hindi, English
Duration :2 Hrs
Start Date :Feb 18, 2024 at 05:30 AM, Sunday
Location :Utsav Sector 43, Plot No 100
Click on interested to stay updated about this event100
AcroYoga is a unique and dynamic form of yoga that combines acrobatics, yoga, and therapeutic Thai massage. It typically involves two or more individuals working together in a partnership or group. In our workshop, we will be practicing acro yoga with the help of a hammock. This practice will help develop strength, flexibility, mind-body coordination, and, importantly, focus on the sense of responsibility for your partner. If you are already practicing yoga, aerial, or acro yoga, this is the best opportunity for you to take your practice to the next level. Join us now and make your Sunday adventurous!"
Flow of Workshop:
1) Basic Joint Movement
2) Acro Yoga Specific Warm Up
3) Basic Acro Moves on the Yoga Mat
4) Basic Aerial Grip Understanding
5) Acro-aerial elements on the Hammock
6) Partner Relaxation
7) Shavasana and Grop OM Chanting
Most Asked Questions
1) Do I need to bring a partner with me?
- No need. We are here to help and support each other. You can practice with any fellow mate from the workshop."
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, How much prior experience in acro yoga or aerial yoga is needed to participate in the course?
- If you have practiced acro or aerial yoga before, that's a cherry on top. But even if you haven't tried Acro or Aerial before, no need to worry because we will be teaching all the elements from scratch."
3) Should I come on an empty stomach?
No. Not at All. Please have a light breakfast and some natural sweets like fruits before coming to the workshop.
4) Any suggestions for clothes?
- Wear comfortable full clothes. If you are coming with your partner, you can choose to have a uniform just for fun and photos.
( Please let me know if anything else in perspective of content I need to add to this)
We are here to help you choose right yoga or meditation for you
Have a question? Talk to us on WhatsApp.Start Chat